GCE-Math (generalized constant expression math, or gcem) is a templated C++ library for compile-time computation of special functions.
- Extensive use of constexpr functions and recursive templates enables compile-time evaluation of special math functions.
- The library is written in concise C++11 constexpr format, which is also C++14 compatible.
- Use of continued fraction representions minimizes template iterations and achieves convergence where other libraries will fail.
- Extensively tested and accurate to machine precision against the C++ standard library.
Author: Keith O'Hara
License: GCE-Math is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
Download and Installation
- The source code is available on GitHub.
- GCE-Math is a header-only library. Simply include the gcem header files with your project.
To build the test files:
# clone gcem
git clone -b master --single-branch https://github.com/kthohr/gcem ./gcem
# compile tests